Thursday, July 30, 2015

#perksofabella with My Faivorite Fruit Tea from Serenitea

What can I say? I just love fruit tea :) I've been fond of tea for so long and it has been part of my daily must have's. About 1 or 2 years ago I was very happy when I saw different Tea shops open offering different flavors of tea. Trying different tea to find what will suit my palette.

Then I discover Serenitea at Greenfield, Mandaluyong.  I love Wintermelon Frost, Winter Snow, Cranberry and specially my all time favorite Serenitea's Wintermelon Sweet its caffeine free but gives me that rejuvenating feeling every time.  I  love how they play around with different combinations that results to a pleasant drinking experience.  Been wanting to buy Taro Halo-halo but always going back to my Wintermelon Sweet when I reach the counter. :).

Love, love, love all their sinkers but am loyal to my crystals and pearls tee hee :)
You'll also have control on your sugar:

The choices are as follows;
100% full sugar
75% less sugar
50% half sugar
25% mild sugar
0% healthy.

Since I'm near Boni Ave., Mandaluyong my favorite Serenitea branch is located at SM Light.  See you there Bellas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment