Thursday, February 19, 2015

Review - MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS (Anti-Oxidant Berry) with SPF20 lip balm

 
I don't have different kinds of lip balm like the others, although I know its necessary to have 1 to protect and heal my lips from the weather, the sun, and cracking. Who want's chapped lips?! nope not me.. :D  I just keep 1, and I use it till it runs out. :) before buying another.



While I was picking up my kiddos vitamins from a local drugstore.  I realize I already need a new lip balm, I  usually grab a tinted lip balm (different brand from Maybelline) but I saw Maybelline Babylips (Anti-Oxidant Berry) with SPF20 and since I love walking under the sun I decide to buy this instead.
My experience:  My lips is kinda dry and I felt relieved minutes after I use it, although there's still some flaky part on my lips (I don't like pealing them cause it will usually bleed and it will hurt.... alllotttt!) :(   When I got home I scrub my lips with a fine baking soda and the flakes are gone. Yey!                                                                                                           After I brush my teeth before bed time I lightly brush my lips too with my toothbrush, pat my lips with a paper towel (or hand-towel what ever is available :D ) then I use the lip balm. When I woke up the following morning, my lips feel different it feels softer and moisturized.
   


  •    Scent :    Light berry scent which is good cause I love fruity scents.
  •    Texture:   Soft, satin sheen
  •    When applied : It doesn't  feel heavy on the lips, not tinted
  •    Price :  P79.00
  •   Available at :  Mercury Drugstores (maybe in other local drugstores too) :) ; WATSONS ; SM Department store (beauty section)

VERDICT : Two thumbs up! :)  I love the product and I will be including this in my daily regimen, my lips feel better with it and I realize chappy lips maybe common but there's always a way to keep your lips moisturized all day and protected with SPF20. I'm a mom that's always on a budget and  P79.00 is a fair price considering the result.

Stay fab! :)

 (this review is not paid :) it's base on my own experience and the result may vary depending on your lip condition )

I



No comments:

Post a Comment