Sunday, July 20, 2014

Moroccan Argan Oil (HAIR MASQUE) by: MoNDES Professional - Review


Great day Sweeties! :D I've notice that at every Beauty / Health and wellness website, and every personal care section I go,  I see products containing Moroccan Argan Oil. Makes me wonder... "What is the magic behind this great product?" :D

From shampoo, conditioner , lipstick, lip balm.... etc.. etc.. etc.. need I say more? :D

The price varies from one brand to another.

There's allot of reviews for different products, but am still skeptical to try... :D Cause some of the products are little bit too pricey for me. 

While I was shopping materials for my kids project, at SM Department store...  I stumble at this Product..

Moroccan Argan Oil (HAIR MASQUE) by: MoNDES Professional 


It's buy one take one for P109.00, since my hair is screaming for a little pampering and since it  fits my budget I bought it. :D.

At the tag price it says WATSONS so may be (if it's not out of stock) you can find it there too.



At the back it says : Moroccan Argan Oil contains Vitamin E and essential Oils that reduce frizz and dryness.

Bullseye description to my over frizzy dry colored treated hair :D


It has a light pleasant scent, soothing and calming. 

It contains specks of soft red beads that dissolves when you apply it. 

As per instructions: 

  • Shampoo
  • Towel Dry
  • Apply 2 - 4 oz directly to hair
  • Leave on for 10 mins. (heat optional)
  • Rinse thoroughly with water
  • Style as usual
I apply it on my damp hair wrap it with towel and used my heating cap for 10 mins., then before I wash it off I let it cool down for another 5 mins. without the towel.

After I rinse I notice that my hair is softer than usual compared to when I only use the regular Shampoo and Conditioner.

I let it dry using hair dryer set on cool air.

Although the result is not life changing :D tee heee.. I'm satisfied with what the product delivered, it promises  to reduce frizz (check) and dryness (check), it even give my hair additional softness and I love the scent it leaves on the hair.  

Thanks #MondesProfessional for this product. :D

Ciao for now Sweeties!




No comments:

Post a Comment